Quitting Xecution Avatar156463_3
Welcome To Xecution Clan use Mozila FireFox!
Quitting Xecution Avatar156463_3
Welcome To Xecution Clan use Mozila FireFox!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

;

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
VOTE CENTER & CHALANGE SECTION OPENED!! PLS GIVE YOUR VOTE! AND CHALANGE MORE!

Quitting Xecution

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ironearth
Ironearth

Numarul mesajelor : 32
Data de inscriere : 2009-09-13

Quitting Xecution Empty
PostSubject: Quitting Xecution   Quitting Xecution I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:32 am

Sorry guys I'm off,

This clan is leaderless and inactive so there is little point in staying, if things pick up get in touch.

Anyways ciao and goodluck Quitting Xecution Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Kazz
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kazz

Numarul mesajelor : 24
Data de inscriere : 2009-09-14

Quitting Xecution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Xecution   Quitting Xecution I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Well I agree, seeing as the clan is dead and whatever keeps the leaders away are more serious than running the clan (ofc it's just a game so) but still, don't start a clan if you can't run it, (no serious offense, just pull yourself together if you want a clan made n done etc) and seeing as I play Gem (quite alot) recently there's even less purpose for me staying here, so i'm leaving too, if you wanna stay in touch ingame and whatsoever.. On EU it's Kazz (duh) on Gem it's Kazzerion (The name Kazz ''origins'' from xD) and Skype - n00bkin3000 ..You might have to PM me ingame before i add you on Skype. MSN? Quitting Xecution Lol It blocks me and IDC why, i don't like MSN anyway lol. On a sidenote, if you decide to add me be prepared for the loads of random crap i can let out sometimes. Quitting Xecution Lol Well, that's all for now, hope to talk to you all soon, may Xecution rest in peace. (Which it defiently will with this amount of people visiting the forums)
Back to top Go down

Quitting Xecution
Page 1 of 1