clan master steps back :-P Avatar156463_3
Welcome To Xecution Clan use Mozila FireFox!
clan master steps back :-P Avatar156463_3
Welcome To Xecution Clan use Mozila FireFox!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

;

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
VOTE CENTER & CHALANGE SECTION OPENED!! PLS GIVE YOUR VOTE! AND CHALANGE MORE!

clan master steps back :-P

Go down 
+3
Kazz
Sant
Creed
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Creed
Creed

Numarul mesajelor : 14
Data de inscriere : 2009-09-08

clan master steps back :-P Empty
PostSubject: clan master steps back :-P   clan master steps back :-P I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:18 am

well, as for the fact that i cant post in most of the forum. or that i am not informed about anything that is done here. i am going to step back from being clan master as for now. apo should do this since he is deciding most stuff anyway, without talking to me before.
i appreciate it a lot that u are so engaged, good job.

i am currently trying to create a forum myself. on freeforums, which i will pay for some goodies that can improve it. since i am not expierienced in creating a forum it can take a while though. perhaps i fail totally :-D. so for now i will name apokalips aka fuzionbranz as guildmaster as my last official (and the first it seems)action! see you ingame ppl.

creed
Back to top Go down
Sant
Sant

Numarul mesajelor : 18
Data de inscriere : 2009-09-10
Varsta : 29

PostSubject: Re: clan master steps back :-P   clan master steps back :-P I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:28 am

.......what should i say to that? O.o
Back to top Go down
Kazz
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kazz

Numarul mesajelor : 24
Data de inscriere : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: clan master steps back :-P   clan master steps back :-P I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:05 am

Kinda sucks and pwns at the same time I guess? Well it's your choice, so i hope it'll work out for you, or sumthing like that ( clan master steps back :-P Lol ) ..Right, GL & HF? xD
Back to top Go down
Creed
Creed

PostSubject: Re: clan master steps back :-P   clan master steps back :-P I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:45 am

thx..i guess :-D. well. i would have stayed guild master. but not beiing able to do anything...and beeing left out of al decisions is a no go.

apo made the vote for the appointment himself, i wasnt informed that there is one, nor could i vot cause it was over in a day :-D same gose for all other votes.

i would never make members look into the site eac day. that is just not acceptable. i wanted this to be fun but this is like a drill :-D. well we will see what comes out of it.
if apoka stays this way and does this much it can go well for the guild.
im still 2nd i hope and have to say sth to this....IF i get informed that is :-D
Back to top Go down
Ironearth
Ironearth

Numarul mesajelor : 32
Data de inscriere : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: clan master steps back :-P   clan master steps back :-P I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:10 am

Creed I don't think it was deliberate, Apoka is just trying to keep things going... When did you last ask him what was happening on the site?

Anyways I'm glad your not leaving altogether clan master steps back :-P Icon_smile

Btw do you know if there are any guild activities coming up? If not you want help organising one?
Back to top Go down
Creed
Creed

PostSubject: Re: clan master steps back :-P   clan master steps back :-P I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:34 pm

a well. it seems there will be not much activity atm. apoka and moka seem to have lost their internet for a week or so.
so. im still working on that forum of mine but its not really going as i like it..so ull have to wait a littel longer.

as for an idea i had a while ago:

the "battlemaster" rank should be given out anew each month. going to the winner of a guild only tournament, albeit a small one.

thinking about a price but for now it should be enuff to have a monthlx guild event.

what u think?
Back to top Go down
Milcu
Milcu

Numarul mesajelor : 28
Data de inscriere : 2009-09-11
Varsta : 30

PostSubject: Re: clan master steps back :-P   clan master steps back :-P I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:48 am

I like the idea. But then we need to get more people to even make a decent tournament
Back to top Go down
Kazz
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kazz

PostSubject: Re: clan master steps back :-P   clan master steps back :-P I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:52 am

Nuuuuh.. I r way too lazy to bother, can't i just pick one and go back to sleep? clan master steps back :-P Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Creed
Creed

PostSubject: Re: clan master steps back :-P   clan master steps back :-P I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:21 pm

lazy git :-P
Back to top Go down
happyboy2
Noob
Noob

Numarul mesajelor : 1
Data de inscriere : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: umm   clan master steps back :-P I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:10 pm

clan master steps back :-P Icon_rr well i just read the things u guys mentioned. we un-elites just wanna let u guys know that we ll be supporting this guild with full heart frm back. and hopefully it comes out good. well atleast i can see some energetic ppl here . our clan is little inactive Razz. i mentioned on the forum abt this guild being our ally guild and hopefully our members ll be join u guys in the forums. hope u guys also do the same. the site is un-elites.be and u need to go to the forums and register , and got some good ideas and views, u guys are always welcome. we can organize some guild activities in near future. maybe some tournament. Razz.
come on guys we need to be better than other guilds together XD.
clan master steps back :-P Icon_rr clan master steps back :-P Icon_rr clan master steps back :-P Icon_rr i love afro clan master steps back :-P Icon_rr clan master steps back :-P Icon_rr clan master steps back :-P Icon_rr clan master steps back :-P Icon_rr although i dont wear and i m half asian Razz clan master steps back :-P Icon_rr clan master steps back :-P Lol
Back to top Go down
Kazz
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kazz

PostSubject: Re: clan master steps back :-P   clan master steps back :-P I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:36 am

Creed wrote:
lazy git :-P
Is it that obvious? clan master steps back :-P Icon_eek clan master steps back :-P Lol

Indeed :-P (edit by creed)
Back to top Go down
FuzionBranz
Admin
Admin
FuzionBranz

Numarul mesajelor : 106
Data de inscriere : 2009-07-30
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Tg-Mures

PostSubject: xxxxxxxxxx   clan master steps back :-P I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:58 am

Lol creed you are not online all the time ,so i cant tell you all my decision's you are online 7/24 ^^ anyway we speak when im back in RF..
Back to top Go down
https://xecution.forumotion.com
Creed
Creed

PostSubject: Re: clan master steps back :-P   clan master steps back :-P I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:56 am

exactyl, i am not onlyine all the time. such things should be planned for a time and not done in 2 days. and msn/yahoo do give offline messages.

well, i am not coming back to RF for a while. im pretty bored by it atm and even more pissed at OGP for that 2 for 1 event.

i would have traded you if not for that. u can read my opinion in the official forum.

if you want to talk to me use either the messenger or log into gem fighter, my nick there is "Sin7".

creed
Back to top Go down
Kazz
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kazz

PostSubject: Re: clan master steps back :-P   clan master steps back :-P I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:42 pm

W A R N I N G: C R E E D ! I S ! R A G I N G! Anyway, remember to come back, or at least forums so I can flame ya, or just talk? D: And if nawt i'll jump out of your closet 2 days later with a hockey mask and chainsaw and you'll go leik clan master steps back :-P Affraid ..See ya soon, on RF/forums or your closet is up to you. clan master steps back :-P Lol
Back to top Go down
Creed
Creed

PostSubject: Re: clan master steps back :-P   clan master steps back :-P I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:17 pm

well, i take the closet, we will see whos scared then :-P
Back to top Go down
Kazz
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kazz

PostSubject: Re: clan master steps back :-P   clan master steps back :-P I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:51 am

Creed wrote:
well, i take the closet, we will see whos scared then :-P
Is that a challenge? I might just take you up on that. clan master steps back :-P Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clan master steps back :-P   clan master steps back :-P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clan master steps back :-P
Page 1 of 1