Give me a ideea :D Avatar156463_3
Welcome To Xecution Clan use Mozila FireFox!
Give me a ideea :D Avatar156463_3
Welcome To Xecution Clan use Mozila FireFox!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

;

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
VOTE CENTER & CHALANGE SECTION OPENED!! PLS GIVE YOUR VOTE! AND CHALANGE MORE!

Give me a ideea :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FuzionBranz
Admin
Admin
FuzionBranz

Numarul mesajelor : 106
Data de inscriere : 2009-07-30
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Tg-Mures

Give me a ideea :D Empty
PostSubject: Give me a ideea :D   Give me a ideea :D I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:43 am

When to start to train?? Very Happy you know the Clan members... i dont have ideea !!
Back to top Go down
https://xecution.forumotion.com
Ironearth
Ironearth

Numarul mesajelor : 32
Data de inscriere : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Give me a ideea :D   Give me a ideea :D I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:07 am

I suggest you pick a day of the week and stick too it maybe a lazy day like sunday?

Something needs to happen cos there seems to have been a lul in activity
Back to top Go down
Kazz
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kazz

Numarul mesajelor : 24
Data de inscriere : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Give me a ideea :D   Give me a ideea :D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:26 am

Phail ahem, first of all 1v1, then we move on to 2v2 and then 4v4 on Blacktop, after that we go on Moonlight seeing as we have trained melee without cheap stuff.. Well, less cheap stuff (whether you want Exo's allowed on Blacktop is up to you guys) anyway at Moonlight go ahead and be cheap (xD) because we gotta train that and use it for some sitousations as well, using grab and counter is usefull for both edging them out or just to do some damage to your opponent, anyway after Moonlight i'd suggest we'd do some KOTH (King of the Hill) and (Caged Beast) and PB (Potion Battle) which requires teamwork most of the time and is what a clan should be based on (that's what i think atleast) and after that what you probaly guessed it, MS! (Moving Screen) first of all it combines both, teamwork at the top while working up/down (depending if it's Hangar or Demolition) which you would have learned from the previous, like Moonlight for edging, and maybe even come up with a team strategy to edge them, and at the bottom use your teamwork and what you learned from Blacktop (or just resharped your skills or w/e) to win (or at the very least, a draw) and if people want then just have some fun with a BR (Battle Royale) and just relax, while pwning each other (xP) and i suppose during the middle of the week or at the weekend, where people just want's to relax in front of the computer or something, announce it one week earlier etc so people are ready and don't make plans ahead, well yeah that's all i have for now, couldn't make it short but whatever! Give me a ideea :D Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give me a ideea :D   Give me a ideea :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give me a ideea :D
Page 1 of 1